Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break?


So Spring Break is almost here!! YAY! I'm so excited for a break! I REALLY need time to recharge my brain so that HOPEFULLY I can make it through the rest of the school year. I am SO DONE with High School. So where might I be going you ask? Well, my mother just told us this morning that we will be spending a WONDERFUL week in sunny CALIFORNIA!!! I am super excited!! We're going to DISNEYLAND!!! I absolutely CANNOT wait! We're going to spend Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the park. Then hopefully go to the beach sometime, and on our way home, we might spend a night in Vegas!! So I will have to definitely update you on the trip when I get back, but for now, I will just be full of positive anxiety while I wait out the next 2 1/2 weeks. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment