Monday, March 28, 2011

Just a Little Peak into my Day!

Today seemed like...well, not a school day that's for sure! I went to school, only to remember that it was a minimal day, so we got out at 12:25. Don't ask me what that is...I just know I get to go home early. :D Yay!

I went to the bank today with my mom and sister after school. We went there to get me a credit card and checks...I feel so GROWN UP! haha The credit card has only a little amount on it and I am going to just pretend that it's my debit card so that I NEVER go over, or go into debt (that's the plan anyway... :D Just kidding...I can be responsible when I want to!). My mom says that I need to start building my credit, and I totally agree with her! :D

I also got me some checks! They are super cute and I can't wait till they arrive so that I can write my first one, which by the way is going to Miss Lacey Morton for cleaning my room on Saturday (believe me, it was worth paying her to do it instead...haha)!!

After we went to the bank, we went to lunch at Subway...delicious!!...and then to Wally-World for this and that! Overall...it was a great day!! Nothing too exciting at work, just the same old thing (angry people DEMANDING their $$$$)

Until next time! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment