Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here's To a New Start

OK, so I know I'm like the WORST when it comes to keeping up on the whole "blogging" thing...I've already proved that to you guys...but what I haven't proved is that I am going to officially be faithful to my lonely blog. :D I know, I said it. So here's to a new start, my loyal 8 followers. I now have my own laptop, with all of my stuff on it, so it will be much easier for me to blog. Also, it will be better and more entertaining for you guys since I can post my own pictures and stuff.

Oh and I'm really excited about my laptop...so here's a picture of my new pride & joy!
I look forward to this new adventure I'm taking on! See you next post, I promise it will be SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment