Saturday, March 12, 2011

W*O*R*K

So I work at a call center right? I deal with lots of angry people that have their mind set on one thing...their money. Well I'm not supposed to give them their money, so this usually results in a HUGE headache for me...literally...and people that have now turned from angry to IRATE!! 
I do feel for these people, believe me, I do have a heart

(Let me just add something in here...I was on a call about 5 minutes ago and this lady was testing out her vocal levels on me, I put her on hold (a little longer than necessary I might add...I was in no hurry to talk to her again) to see if I could issue a refund. I processed the refund and got back on the phone. She was very quiet now...I asked her if there was anything else that I could help her with and she said, "Yes...I just wanted to apologize for raising my voice. I feel really bad about that...I just don't like it when I'm told one thing and then another." I told her that everything was good and wished her a great day.) - Just thought that was a little comical. :D **BTW: This was on Thursday

Anyways...I can't really complain much about my job, it pays BANK and I have really good hours. Thank goodness for jobs...right? Well at least that's what I tell myself every two weeks on payday...I tend to forget this the rest of the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment