Sunday, July 10, 2011

Facts About Me!

Full name: Lexus Morton

Nickname: Lou, Lexy Lou

Favorite colors: Pink, Aqua, Purple, and Green. Most days!

Hair Color: Well since I haven’t been my natural hair color since around 7th or 8th grade…I will
have to take a guess, brunette with a little red in the right sunlight. Haha yeah, that’s it! :D

Tall or Short: Um…I think I’m average…5’6…short or tall you tell me!

Sweats or Jeans: Sweats!!

Phone or Camera: Telephono

Health freak: Um…totally WISH I was…that’s something we’re still trying to work on! ;)

Orange or Apple: Apple…yes, apple!

Do you have a crush on someone: Duh…

Eat or Drink: Both…doing one without the other, well…it’s just not done.

Pepsi or Coke: Coke…Diet, thank you.

Been in an airplane: Yep

Been in a relationship: Never :)

Been in a car accident: Thankfully not!

Been in a fist fight: Nooo

First crush: I think his name was Hagen…1st grade. I’m sure I had some (well A LOT) before
then…but that’s the first that I can remember.

Last person you texted: Erik Gomez

Last person you talked to: Lacey

Last person you watched a movie/show with: Lacey

Last food you ate: Sugar Cookie from Smart Cookie

Last movie you watched: 21

Last song you listened to: Feel This by: Bethany Joy Galeotti…LOVE HER!

Last thing you bought: New dress for my uncle’s wedding!

Favorite Food: I love/hate lots of things. Right now it’s pasta!

Favorite Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper!

Flower: Gerber Daisies…pink please.

Animal: Doggies!

Movie: Australia

HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)

[] fallen in love with someone.
[x] celebrated Halloween.
[x] had your heart broken.
[] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
[x] had someone like you
[] got pregnant.
[] had an abortion.
[x] did something I regret.
[x] broke a promise.
[x] hid a secret.
[x] pretended to be happy.
[x] met someone who changed your life.
[x] pretended to be sick.
[] left the country.
[x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
[x] cried over the silliest thing.
[x] ran a mile
[] went to the beach with your best friend.
[x] got into an argument with your friends.
[x] disliked someone.
[] stayed single for 2 years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend

CURRENTLY:

Eating: I totally just made myself sick a while ago…I’m gonna stay away from the food today.

Drinking: Agua! (in case you are Spanish impaired…Water!)

Listening: Bostyn snoring on the couch and my laptop’s fan.
What You Did Today: Folded a BUTT LOAD of laundry. Shopped for my uncles wedding. Napped. Then more errands after that! PRERDY BOARING DAY! :D

Waiting for: My prince charming!

YOUR FUTURE:

Want kids: Yes please! :)

Want to get married: In the temple!

Career: Full time mother! The rest I’m still trying to figure out…but yes, I am going to college.

Lips or eyes: BOTH!

Shorter or Taller: Taller please.

Romantic or spontaneous: Both…again. :O

Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

Looks or personality: Well, you gotta have a little bit of both. All great personalities make the outside HOTTER! ;)

HAVE YOU EVER:

Lost glasses/contacts: Nope! No glasses or contacts for me!

Snuck out of a house: Yup…Hi Mom! :D

Broken someone's heart: Probably not, I hope not.

Been in love: No…but I have REALLY liked people before.

Cried when someone died: Definitely

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself: Most of the time!

Miracles: Of course!

Love at first sight: No…I don’t think so

Heaven: Yes ‘um!

Santa Claus: “Once you stop believing, you stop receiving.” ;D

Aliens: Yeah…but not the green, gooey, scary things.

Ghosts: Yes

TRUTHFULLY:

Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yeah…

Do you know who your real friends are: Yes I do. :D

Facts about yourself: Pretty sure that’s what this whole thing was about…so I’m gonna pass. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment