Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 18: Plans/Dreams/Goals You Have.

Plans that I have...
Hmmm...well, I'm going to start UVU in the fall (Aug. 29th to be exact). I "plan" on moving out, but we will see how that goes money wise and all. So far these are my major plans!! :D

Dreams that I have...
My dreams are very "storybook" worthy. I dream of growing up...finding my eternal companion and starting a family. I cannot wait for those days. I dream of the day when life isn't so hard... I dream of the day when I can let go of the many things in my past and present that are keeping me from reaching my full potential. I dream of the rainbows raining skittles. :)

Goals that I have...
Some of my goals are to read the Book of Mormon at least 30 times in my lifetime. I want to get fit and stay that way! I want to keep my room clean the rest of my life! I want to be a less judgemental person. I want to become the best sister, daughter, cousin, aunt, and granddaughter anyone could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment