Monday, April 4, 2011
Day 4: A habit you wish you did not have
I have a ton of habits that I wish I didn't have. Let's see...I'll just name one of those annoying habits. I have the WORST habit of throwing my clothes on my bedroom floor when I'm done with them. I have a hamper right in my room...not to mention the laundry room is the NEXT DOOR down the hall...yeah, I know it's bad. I constantly start over every time I clean my room telling myself that this is it, I have had it and I am going to keep my room CLEAN this time. Well, my dirty clothes give me a nasty stare down every weekend when I go clean my room as a result of my goal failing...AGAIN. And yes, I'm still working on my goal for the new week seeing that I did not have time to clean my room this weekend. I know what you're thinking...G*R*O*S*S...I'll let you know how it goes once I conquer this awful habit. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You and me both sista!
ReplyDelete