My dad has had the biggest impact on my life. He was the greatest person on earth. He would give you the shirt off his back, the shoes off his feet...one time he even gave away his CAR to this newlywed couple that had broke down on the side of the road. He was the kindest person that I have ever known. He only ever lived for other people. He had a great sense of humor as well.
To my dad, no one was a stranger. If you were ever in the presence of him, you were treated like a great friend. He talked to EVERYONE...sometimes this wasn't always a great thing to a little girl that just wanted to get the HECK out of the Checker Auto store. :D
He knew everything as well. He taught me so much about all kinds of stuff, from fixing things to genuine life lessons. He was always my go-to man. I learned so much about the gospel from him too. I love my daddy with all my heart. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him in some way. I will never stop loving or missing him.
I only wish that the people that never got the extraordinary blessing of having him in their life, could know what an amazing person he really truly was. I am extremely grateful for all of the many many memories I have of him. I cannot even express the love I have for this man. I know that I will see him again, and that he is up there rooting for me to succeed in my life in every possible way.
I know that I can never tell you in words just how amazing he was, but I hope that this post give you some idea. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY!!!

Your dad is an amazing person and I know my life was blessed from knowing him. You are great I love you!
ReplyDeleteUncle Woody was the best! I have nothing but fond memories of him- full of laughter and fun :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI love ❤️ you honey and I’m so proud to be your mommy!
ReplyDelete