Saturday, April 9, 2011
Just a Little Giddy
I am so excited to go to Disneyland. You. Have. No. Idea. You might be thinking, "calm down...It's Disneyland, it's fun, but not THAT big of a deal." Don't worry, I know that some of you are. Well, the thing is, my family and I don't really get around much. :D So, this IS a BIG deal for me. The last time I was at Disneyland with my family...was 10 years ago... Now yes, I did go last year with my Choir, don't get me wrong that was FANTASTIC, but like I said, we don't really go on Vacations (ehem...sorry about that, let me correct myself...BIG vacations) very often.
As the time nears, I am getting super super stoked. I have butterflies right now just thinking about it. It is going to be great! I cannot wait to go and have fun with my two FAVORITE girls on the planet!! :D LET THE FUN BEGIN...I have to pack first...kinda not looking forward to that part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment