Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

(This picture was taken by my lovely little sister, Lacey. You can check out her photography blog here.)

1. I am a GREAT Aunt. And no, not like I'm 'awesome'...I'm literally a great aunt. haha I have 17 nieces and nephews and I have 8 great nieces and nephews with 1 great nephew on the way!!

2. I LOVE music. Without it I would be nothing. It gets me through everyday.

3. I am a reader. I absolutely love it. I hated to read up until 8th grade, and then I read Twilight, and that changed everything. (BTW: I used to be UBER obsessed with Twilight...but don't worry, I'm over it. Still like it, but so not obsessed.)

4. I try to be a clean freak...but I can sometimes be a slob...just take a look at my room right now. Actually don't cause that'd be weird. :D

5. I love singing. Just ask my family. You can normally always catch me singin a tune!

6. I made my first patch quilt this last fall and absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. I have loved sewing ever since I was a little girl. I once spend a whole week in the summer down on my grandpa and grandma's farm, sewing with my grandma. In the house, of course...not the farm! lol

7. I work at a call center in Pleasant Grove...it's not the FUNNEST job ever, but I love the people that I work with. They make the time fly!

8. I love my daddy with all my heart. I miss and think about him DAILY. The only thing that keeps me going is that I know I will see him again someday and that he is constantly looking after me.

9. I love being with my family more than anything. Family is definitely a big one for me. Whether it's my immediate family or my extended family, I enjoy it all the same!!

10. I cannot wait for the day that I can walk out of my High School for good. I am going to UVU in the fall. I'm still a little undecided on what my career is going to be FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...but I'm workin on it!

11. I have a little, black Toy Poodle named Bostyn. I love her so much. She is such a happy addition to our family and constantly keeps us laughing.

12. I am totally in LOVE with Disneyland and CANNOT wait to go again for Spring Break with my mom and little sister. It's going to be a BLAST...you can be jealous...it's OK. ;D

13. I love Aerobics and I really need to do it more!

14. I really enjoy watching plays. I have only seen two Broadway shows and neither of them were in New York (someday hopefully...). I've seen 'The Lion King' in Vegas (Which by the way was INCREDIBLE) and I've seen 'Wicked' in Salt Lake (Also WONDERFUL...highly recommend it). So along with this obsession of plays...musicals preferably...comes the obsession with the Broadway soundtracks...come on, you really can't have one without the other. And I'll admit...I'm not really that hardcore as I'm making myself sound. I only have two Broadway soundtracks on my iPod ('Wicked' and 'The Phantom of the Opera') but I do really really enjoy them.

15. I'm not perfect...but I constantly try to work on my imperfections. I'm also not the best at that either, but hey...aren't we all just humans?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited your doing the challenge!! don't worry i think we all went through the obsessive twilight stage! ha ha and i love and miss your daddy so so much! i still think about him all the time and it is so amazing to know that we can see him again! i know he is watching over you! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy #3- I knew you'd come to your senses one of these days! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it and I love you.

    ReplyDelete