Monday, November 5, 2012

Time Definitely Flies!


Wow, time really does fly these days. I feel like I was just on here and I checked the date of my last post and it was back in...July? What?!?! Life is crazy, but when is it not? I am starting BYU-I in January and am so excited, but absolutely nervous at the same time. I will miss my friends and family a lot but am looking forward to meeting new people.

This past week my grandfather passed away. He was one of the few true cowboys left. His funeral was this past Saturday, Nov. 3. At first I wasn't ready to deal/recognize it. There are feelings inside me with death and dying that I don't really like to confront ever since my dad passed. I wasn't too thrilled about bring those feelings back to the present. I wasn't excited about all the memories, that were sure to come to me about my father's death and funeral, while I was at my grandpa's funeral. It was definitely a hard weekend for me, I was sad that I lost my grandpa, but I was also re-living, in my head, the horrific time in my life when I lost my wonderful father.

I love my grandpa and I will miss him dearly. I know that he is up there with my dad and all those that have passed before us and I am positive that's a better place than here. :)


R.I.P. Grandpa Paul R. Finlinson


Oh and P.S. ...today is the

Don't forget to 
VOTE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment