I love this video so much. This man, this story, is such a great example of strength and willingness to be like our Father in Heaven as well as Jesus Christ. My favorite part in this video is when Chris says, "I’m grateful that God allows tragedies and trials to occur
in our lives, not because their easy or because their desired, but because they
help us love."
This is something that I struggle with. In the moment of all the trials and tragedies that I am faced with in my life, it's sometimes hard for me to stay strong. Sometimes it's just easier to feel angry or sad. It's easier to lay in bed all day instead of face the coming day. I am so grateful for videos like this that help me to put things into perspective.
We are only given things that the Lord knows we can handle. With His help, nothing is impossible. In the end, everything will be fine. If it's not fine, it's not the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment