Monday, August 16, 2010

My New Beginning

Alright! So I've decided to create a blog so that I can keep friends and family updated on my adventures in Vernal, Utah! :D
In case this is the first time you have heard about this, I am moving to Vernal on Wednesday August 18th! I will be living with my niece, Shelli, and her husband, Mike, and their two kids, Saydee (4yrs) and Chloe (1yrs). I'm super excited and happy, but I'm also way nervous and kinda sad! I'm scared because I'll be moving away from my Mom and my sister, Lacey. It's just something new that I never thought that I would have to experience until college. But, at the same time, I am way excited for a new start and new experiences!
I'm totally going to miss all of the people that I am leaving behind, but I am ready to take on a new school and new friends. Not that I WANT new friends over my friends that I have now, I'm just ready to get to know more people!
This decision was a really, really hard one for me to make. But with the help of the Lord and others, I have decided that it is the best one for me personally. With all of the things that I am dealing with in my life, I feel like I'm ready for a fun, exciting change.
For all the friends and family that I am leaving, I will be coming "home" often and I'll be able to see you! :D But when I'm not out here, in Pleasant Grove, you can see all that I'm up to here!! :D I hope that I'll be able to make this blog interesting and exciting!! Well, thanks for visiting and I hope you'll come back! TTYL!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope it's a fun and exciting change for you :) I know all of us are very excited! Lots of LoVe! And my mom said the bed is all yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss your cute face - but we are excited for your new adventure! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know and I will miss seeing you. I wish you the very best. I hope you know how much you have made a difference in my life. You are amazing!! Love you, Lisa

    ReplyDelete