Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Breakaway"

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Wow, I'm cheesy, I know! :D So today is THE DAY! I've got pretty much all my things in the car, just a couple more things to go that I still need to use, like my shampoo and makeup, etc. I went school shopping yesterday and let me tell you, I'm pretty ecstatic! I got some really cute shirts and jeans that I'm really excited about!


I can't wait to just be out there and start my "new life". I'm really excited to get my room done too! I bought a new bedspread yesterday!
Isn't it cute!? I LOVE it!

So, I guess the plan is to leave sometime around 3 or 4 because my mom has a doctors appointment at 2:30. Vernal...Here I come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment