Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Update!

Dear Readers,
I realize it's been awhile since I actually wrote something, so I decided that I better get writing again. I'm sitting in the students center at UVU by Costa Vida. College life is great. I love being on my own, even though I do miss my family. I'm just glad that I can see them pretty much whenever I want/need to.
Finals are just around the corner and I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, I am so excited for this semester to be over, but on the other hand, I'm a little nervous to experience the dreaded "finals week". I hear it's awful. Students walking around like zombies with their bloodshot, black eyes and Rockstars energy drinks. Lucky for me I don't have too many finals, but still...I can't wait for them to just be done.
I'm currently looking for another job. Not so that I can have two, but just another one entirely. I really dislike my job at Response. I really enjoy most of the people, but the actual job kills me. I sit on my butt for 4 hours EVERYDAY talking to people about going back to school. Most of these people don't even remember that they requested the information and are angry when we call them. Going back to school is a BIG decision and there are lots of factors that play into it. It's hard to try and convince someone to go back to school in a 3 minute phone call.
When people don't say "yes" to me, they leave me with no sells and the constant fear of my supervisors walking by me "to pull me into their office". I've never got in trouble so far at work, but they are always firing people because of low sales and such. This job is all about luck...there is no skill.
Anyways...you can see why I need another STABLE job.
Life as a whole is pretty boring right now. I am always working or doing school related things. I did have a great Thanksgiving break though. I went down to Hurricane and stayed at my Aunt's house. We had so much fun doing all sorts of random things. I love them so much and miss them like crazzzy. I wish they lived closer to us, or vise-versa!
Well, I'm all tired out. I haven't much more to say for now! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment