Monday, October 3, 2011

Blessings are AWESOME! :D

I don't mean to have one of those "I'm better than you moments..." cause this is really not what I'm doing here...I just want to express how blessed I've been recently. I am definitely not a perfect person by far, but recently the cards have been in my favor, so I must be doing SOMETHING right!

My dad and my Heavenly Father always play a super big part in my life, but recently I've been able to see their hands in very specific parts of my life as well as in the people that I love. My mom has been blessed with finding an amazing guy that I really, really like. I just know that my dad has set this one up.

I've had the hardest time, in the past, with her dating. I mean, REALLY, I've been brutal. But this one is different. I just know that it's right. I'm so grateful for this.

Also, all the things with my new job...I had been searching for a job for some time, and I was beginning to loose hope. Now that I have finally found one, I know that this is the one that I have been waiting for. Everything worked out perfect, I know that I have had lots of help from up above.

I know I say this over and over again, but the past four years have truly been the HARDEST years in my entire life. It has always been one thing after another. Nothing seemed to be working out for my family and I, and I didn't know if I could ever truly get through it all. I'm definitely still working on that, but again...recently things have just been going 'right'.

I feel my Savior's love for me so strong right now and I KNOW without a doubt that my daddy is here holding my hand through it all. I miss him so much, especially during this time in my life when I'm opening a new chapter. There's lots of new and exciting things going on at this age that I'm at, and I just wish that I could share them with him, in a physical sense. I really could use a big hug from him. But at the same time, I know he is playing a HUGE part in all these blessings that my family and I have been receiving.

I love this gospel. I love my family. I love my dad & Heavenly Father. I know that I'm going to be OK, I've been so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment