When I'm happy I listen to...
Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Glee, Musicals, Michael Buble, Ingrid Michaelson, Katy Perry...I don't really know if I can name them all. I listen to A LOT of music.
When I'm sad I listen to...
Get It Right from Glee. I also listen to "I Miss You" by Miley Cyrus when I miss my dad. I mainly listen to slow songs, which I know isn't good...because it keeps me in a sad mood...but whatever. :D
When I'm hyped I listen to...
Really up-beat songs like Metro Station, Panic! At The Disco, Ke$ha...etc.
When I'm mad I listen to...
Um...I listen to "Mean" by Taylor Swift...haha I know pathetic, but hey, why not? I listen to songs that get my mind off of things. I just get lost in the music and then forget about why I was mad...well, that's what I try to do anyways!!
No comments:
Post a Comment