- I am the Drill Team Manager at Uintah High! So far it has been fun. I haven't done a ton of things, but I help the coach, Whitney, and the assistant coach, Mickenzie, with things that they need! I get to do things with the team, and I even get warm-ups with my name on it! Haha, I just don't dance, which is good, cause I'm not sure that would be a pretty sight! :D
- I think I'm liking school alright. It isn't my favorite, but I think it's because I don't know a ton of people, and I'm really bad at making friends, so that doesn't help! But I do miss PG High. I am taking fun classes though. I'm in Designer Quilting and I'm making the cutest quilt you have ever seen (not to toot my own horn, I'm just being honest, honesty is the best policy! LOL) I'll definitely have to post pictures when it's done. I am also taking Interior Design, and that's been really fun.
- I really LOVE being out here with my family. I am a really family oriented person, so being close to my brothers out here really makes me happy. Even though I do miss my mom and my sister terribly, I do still see them!
- I really like working for my brother, Rick. He has his own business called "ACME Truck Line, Inc." I am kinda like his (and his wife, Holly's) personal assistant. I do whatever they need me to do (business related or not). I really enjoy it.
- I went on a date this past Friday night with a guy named Thomas. We doubled with my niece Crysta and her date, Charley. I had fun and everything, but let's just say there probably won't be another one. :D
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment